Paytm Payments Bank-Earlier this year, digital payment major, Paytm launched its payment Bank with features at par with a standard bank in the country. Paytm, in 2017, same that the Payment Bank are going to be live for customers later this year.
However, the Paytm Payment Bank is now live for the customers across in India. Although, the service has been live only in the Paytm Beta app. Yes, you detected it right. Paytm users who need to open a savings account in the Paytm Payments Bank should download the beta version of the Paytm app of version.
Note- To Open Paytm Payment Bank you need To Be KYC Verified only By Pan Card & Your bank account will be Opened within two Minutes.
How To Open Paytm Payments Bank Account-
1) Download Paytm Payment Bank Application
2) If you have Already Paytm App Then remove/uninstall old Paytm From Your Phone & installed It.
3) This Version Is yet Not available In Playstore , however can soon on the market within 1,2 Day.
4) Now Open App & Login Your Paytm Account.
5) Now you are On Dashboard, simply Click On bank account.
6) Now They ask You To Open savings account
7) Click on it & Enter Your PAN number.
8) In Next Step select Nomine’s Name
9) Now Your PBB Account Is Opened & you will Get Instant Virtual debit card In App.
10) you can Avail Paytm Payments Bank Freely.
Benifits Of Paytm Payments Bank-
- Saving/Current Account.
- Unlimited online Fund Transfer.
- Free Virtual debit card.
- Online passbook Statements.
- No Minimum Account Balance.
Read this also
Paytm Payments Bank goes to offer 4% Interest Rates To Users On wallet Balance that They Maintained In Paytm Payments Bank. Rate of interest should Be Calculated On Monthly Basis.
Patym Payments Bank debit card & Transaction:-
Paytm Payments Bank Is Giving Virtual debit card free of cost , If You Want Physical Debit Card It Cost You ₹ 100 For 1 Year + Delivery Charges As Per Your City.
transaction Charges In Paytm Payments Bank is totally Free.
For ATM money Withdrawl Their are 5 transaction Free Per Month For Non metro Cities , where As 3 Free each month For metro Cities. Post Limit You Will Be Charged ₹ 20.
So ,Finally paytm Started Paytm Payments Bank its a better than simple Paytm ,in you Paytm Payments Saving Account You additionally Given 4 % Interest which is too Good.
I will clearly explain all step if you like this post than share this with your friends to know about Paytm Payments Bank its may take 2 second only , If you want Get latest updates than Subscribe this blog , Our 800+ Readers Regular read our blog you will also join us.