How to Join Sarahah App in Android and iOS–
In This Post we will provide All Steps to Join Sarahah App and How to send Message in Sarahah App – The app allows users to send messages and receive any messages in return.
though there is currently no option for reply on messages those who send. Navigating to another user’s page displays only their profile photo and space for you to “leave a constructive message :).”
What is Sarahah App?
Sarahah app is basically allows people to send any message to different users.
And there is no option for receiver to replying or know who sent it to them.
“Sarahah app helps people self-develop by receiving feedback,” reads the apps description on Google Play Store.
The app is offered in English further as Arabic for iOS and android users.
therefore below are the Steps of how to join Sarahah App
How to join Sarahah App
this suggest |you’re saying that you just are on Sarahah and open to receiving feedbacks about yourself.
2) Once you have shared your Sarahah profile, you may start receiving anonymous messages. there’ll be no info about the sender of the message. the good thing is that you just cannot reply to those messages. However, the developers would possibly allow you to reply to anonymous messages within the future.
3) you’ll be able to also send anonymous messages to anyone you would like to. However, that person should be a Sarahah user also.
4) As so much as privacy cares, you can opt not to appear in search users list of the app and also disallow users to post. These options is found below settings. thus now you recognize how to be part of Sarahah App.
How does Sarahah app work?
Like any other app, once you’ve downloaded Sarahah, you’ll need to started an account. simply put in your username, name, email, and enter a password. This messaging app doesn’t need your mobile number, that is smart given this is about shamelessness.
Once logged in, you can share your Sarahah link (it sometimes reads xyz.sarahah.com) on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or copy the link and post it to a unique social network. Anyone who has the link will be able to send you messages. this might be friends, even strangers WHO are on the app or those who aren’t even on the app.
For sending a message, a user has click on the link, which will open a text box with a message, “Leave a constructive message.” clearly, the constructive half is lost on most people. people will type in their message and hit send. once a user receives the message, they just get the text and don’t know WHO sent this particular message.
1) Don’t take this app seriously. Of course, don’t waste time and energy by thinking WHO may have possibly sent you a selected ‘feedback’. If you like the feedback, share it. Else, delete it and forget it.
2) Expect many fake feedbacks. So, don’t try to connect the dot always.
3) Lastly, it’s only for FUN.
Sarahah is perfect territory for cyber bullying. the problem is that avoiding a number of the hate on the app isn’t simple. you’ll be able to report a message, block user however what happens to those who send abusive messages is unclear.
Further you’ll be able to come in the settings and disable the option to ‘Appear in search’. Another setting ensures that non-registered users can’t message you on the app. the large problem is there’s no method of knowing who’s sent you a message.
The app shows four icons below each message.A red flag to report message, block icon, reply ,and heart icon to mark message as favourite. Don’t mistake the reply button for actually replying to the person, who sent you the message. Reply, for some reason, lets you forward message to friends via social media platforms such as Facebook, Messenger, Snapchat, WhatsApp, and more. So these are steps of How to Join Sarahah App.
Recommened post for you